View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 09:13 PM   #7820
Joshua_85
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

EDIT#4: Raised human QB accuracy. It was ridiculous how "random" the game decided that it was time for my QB to be inaccurate. Very convenient that it was always during 3rd down. Raise pass block for both and lowered interceptions a bit.

EDIT #3: After encountering a game in which the cpu had decided I was supposed to lose, it helped me to tweak my sliders so that you at least have a chance whenever you have a game like I did. I made pass block and accuracy both the same for player and cpu and lowered the run block a bit since pass block helps run block. Also, when you encounter a game like that it's good to establish a run game. Be prepared to pound the rock all game long. Also uped catching a bit.

EDIT #2: Changing pass block for both and QB acc. After testing my pass block at 34, it's obvious it also affects the run game. At 34 it improves it too much, so I'm going to try both at 33. Also, 32 still gives up many sacks for me. QB accuracy at 7 was also frustrating me too much so I'm moving human to 8. So now both the cpu and human is 8 accuracy and 33 pass blocking. I'm lowering interceptions to 50 because im getting too many interceptions out of nowhere. I'm also going back to 8 minutes. 10 minutes inflates the stats too much.

EDIT: Changed CPU pass blocking to 34

Ok I spent all day yesterday and today getting my sliders perfect, like they were before the recent update. Here they are. Changes marked with **

All-Madden
NORMAL
8 or 10 Minutes
Accelerated clock and minimum clock time both off
Ball carrier move set to assist
Defensive assists all on

HUMAN/CPU
QB: 10/8
**Pass Block: 37/35 (Pass blocking went downhill after the update)
WR: 77/72 (Cuts down on WR drops while being hit)
Run Block: 67/62 (CPU has better run blocking than Human)
Fumbles: 58/58
**Pass D Reac.: 13/100 (Helps defeat the automatic win for Human WRs in man press coverage)
**Interceptions: 48/45 (Helps with low interception stats)
Pass Cov: 84/100 (Same expalanation as Reaction Time)
Tackling: 44/44

FG Power: 50
FG Acc: 75
Punt Power: 50
Punt Acc: 98 (The kicking meter really hurts coffin punting. Which is why this is where it's at)
KO Power: 50

Fatigue 55
Threshold 95

Offside: 50
**False Start: 16 (Was having too many, had to lower this)
**Holding: 48
D Holding: 58
Face Mask: 50
D PI: 60

All other penalties on with illegal block in back and roughing the passer at 50.

Auto-Subs really depends on what your team does in a real game. This is what I got mine set too.

IN/OUT
QB: 1/0
HB: 80/73
WR: 30/25
FB/TE: 20/15
OL: 1/0

**DT: 98/90
**DE: 98/90
LB: 20/15
CB: 20/15
S: 20/15

Last edited by Joshua_85; 03-26-2017 at 07:18 PM.