View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 08:37 AM   #1
Dj_MyTime
Pro

Dj_MyTime's Arena

OVR: 5
Madden 17 - Online CFM Reset From Week 5 to Week 1**

Like the title says our 32 man online CFM reset last night, we were moving along fine, all the games wrapped up and we advanced, around 11am est. (This is Season 6 BTW, 2021 season)

By the time I got home at 5:30pm est or so to log in and re-invite a user it said we were back in Week 1. Had several others also confirm that as well, so we've re-assigned all the W's to at least get everyone back to their same records (thank goodness for DL) but I've heard once this happens once you get to the point of the reset it will still revert.

We are crossing our fingers on this one, I'm inclined to believe once we clear to Week 6 we should be ok. Another side affect was it even defaulted to the same users that were there in Week one, which doesn't match some of our Week five users. And I'm pretty sure it corrupted some of their GTs as they were unable to rejoin.

I created a secondary account and it was able to join, and retire to a new coach so that function is operational.

If any of you have experienced similar or the same please share your results, thanks.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2047473988
Advertisements - Register to remove