View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 11:26 PM   #12
Sip_16
Rookie

Sip_16's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MLB The Show 17 Video - Franchise Mode Tour (Gamespot)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
I think this all goes back to market research and telemetry data. We are the hard core. Most people here want the full 9 inning experience and there is nothing SDS is doing to take that away. But as Ramone said recently we at OS make up less than 1% of the sales for this game.

PS4's are flying off the shelves and people are gonna be buying this game for the first time. If you go out and ask 10 people what is the biggest problem in baseball I bet 8 of those 10 will say the games are too long. Or that baseball is boring.

I guarantee SDS is only doing what their marketing and telemetry data is telling them to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
We'll said. Sometimes I think people forget it's a business if they didn't get in on the ultimate team hype where would this game or team be?

I play most games in franchise and did get Into DD last year and I would consider myself hard-core because of my obsession for this game but I do enjoy faster games now that my son is here. 9 innings quick counts on hybrid is perfect.

I hope the stuff ppl want gets added at somepoint. Withe defense seeming to matter more plus new ball physics it already ups my excitement to jump into my franchise