Old 03-08-2017, 10:34 AM   #4
Dj_MyTime
Pro

Dj_MyTime's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden 17 - Online CFM Reset From Week 5 to Week 1**

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
dang that sucks man, we are starting season 6 ourselves right now. Hope this is not something that seems to happen in season 6 in online leagues. As you said thank goodness for DL , as it at least allows you to assign the wins to the correct teams to get back where you were, please update if you get reverted back to week 1 or get to move forward.

As for the users not being able to rejoin again,i have removed people before and they came back later in year, so im just curious have you tried to send them invite to their psn name to see if they could rejoin?Or just give them password and see if that lets them rejoin. That is odd it wont let them back in, ive had to remove owners before and they came back and it let them back in, i believe i sent them invites to get back in.I figure you already tried this , but just thought id toss it out, only thing i can think of off top of my head.
Whether via invite, or a manual rejoin the CFM ''servers can't process this request at this time'' error kept happening. Which is why I tested with a new GT.

My theory is that the GTs that were removed were apart of the corrupted file, and still show in on the EA Server side, and if that's true it explains why ''it can't be processed'' when users try to rejoin (because on the server side they are already in).

We'll be advancing tonight as guys play their Week 5 games, and we'll see how it goes.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2047473988