View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 11:36 AM   #1
Breakstarter
Rookie

OVR: 0
NBA 2K18: Become Legendary....What does it mean?

So the buzz in the online community continues to be about what "Becoming Legendary" means regarding 2k18. With Nadexey and OrlandoinChicago and quite a few others already hitting legend status, and with so little information coming from 2ksports (as usual) people are coming up with some pretty interesting concepts of what that means in regards to
NBA 2K18.

1) Does it mean you don't have to work on your my player for 2k18

2)Does it mean you have free mascots from the very jump or you're a legend from day one in 2k18?

3)Is it a promotional stunt?

4) Do you get a statue of yourself in My Park?

5)Is it a 2KTV Moment where you get featured in one of the episodes

6) OR will your my player be plastered all over the place like GFG and Still trill while loading into pro am or during 2k events (My park after Dark/Double Rep Weekends/RTTAG)

7)Is this tied in with the announcement of eSports partnering up with 2K and The NBA
And players who hit legend will be in that draft pool for when 2k starts drafting for their
eSports NBA teams?

Tell me what you guys think. Is it worth the grind? Does time spent on a game define greatness? With how time consuming it is to reach Legend status, is 2k going to reward those who play from September to September? You guys let me know. Feel free to share your thoughts.
Advertisements - Register to remove