View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 07:31 PM   #1208
D81SKINS
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

The best season we had so far, was 12-4, (CFM yr. 2) we ended up losing in the NFC Championship to the Panthers.

I think Kirk was still 30-31yrs old and was way over paid for an 80-82 ovr. Qb. I traded him for draft picks and opened up all kind of Cap space.
Also did the same w/ D. Jax, after yr. 1
And P. Garcon.

This yr. I'm struggling w/ a rookie qb(80ovr). However, he's getting better w/ "quick" development.
He's going to end w/ close to 5,000 yds passing, will have 30+ tds but also 20+ turnovers. Hopefully, as his Awarness rises, the cpu won't be so good at forcing turnovers

He's thrown 10 tds 1int in the last 4 games.
Almost 70% passing
He's really accurate short, so it's easy to get the short game going for him. He's got a strong arm but not very accurate deep.
I'll be looking to add 1 more deep threat in for my rookie qb.
It's nice seeing both J. Gordon and J. Doctson over 1,000yds each.
I don't remember having D. Jax and Garcon over 1,000yds. Or for that matter, J. Gordon's 1st breakout season since joining my Skins.
Usually D. Jax and Gordon get hurt.
This season, my injuries were on defense, and we are still ranked 1st in yards allowed.
Since going back ootb, we've had some more lapses on D, which is quite nice, considering we are rated 81 on D. 1st and 2nd yr guys, besides Cravens.