Old 03-16-2017, 03:21 PM   #7
GrimaceZ7
Pro

GrimaceZ7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Diamond Manu Ginobili...Manu in General

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryl
My suggestion would be to try to get very comfortable with dribbling with him. Use him a lot as a secondary ball handler, particularly if you pair him with a point guard who can be a really nice catch & shoot shooter. Heck...play him at point guard if the defensive matchup allows for it.
So far, I've kept him on my second unit with Magic at PG. That unit runs either fast break, or Magic is just wrecking the opposing PG in the paint. If I switched Manu to my first unit, he'd be paired with PD West, and I don't know that I've used a better shooter in this game than West. I'll definitely try that out.

I find it interesting that you're using Emerald Manu and shilling for the Diamond. All along, I used the Emerald Parker and shilled for the Diamond. I like Gail and all, but I think if I had it to do over, I would have taken Tony just because I love using him. He'd be my third string PG, but I would look forward to using him.

So my advice to you is to finish the set for Manu ASAP. I got Sapphire Eddie Jones for my challenge squad and have loved using him so much that he's my 3rd string wing (I have a starting five, a backup five, and then a PG, C and a wing as my last three in case someone needs a rest) on my best squad now. After taking a break from MyTeam, I've come back realizing that it's all about enjoying the guys you're using moreso than using the best cards you have.