Old 03-18-2017, 09:25 PM   #44
Ren The Conqueror
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarfytheOwl
I bumped user run block up to 63 and things are evening out offensively for me. Played a couple games with that, purposefully using good running teams and bad. As Dallas (shoutout to Flazko) against Indy I gouged them in the run and pass game. Then with the Jets against the Giants I couldn't run to save my life, couldn't pass either, Giants D is pretty good. Then with my Bills I could only run to the left side, our right side is the weakest link, facing an up and coming defense for the Bucs. Raiders were fairly easy to run with, even with just the Mighty Mite twins in the backfield, unless I tried to run directly behind Austin Howard. Running is still fairly tough, but more forgiving with run block on 62-65, which is good, it should be tough to move down the field. Matchups are really important, stronger line is easier to run with, but sometimes they'll have a tough time. I'm digging this set, it's tough but a bit more forgiving than Flazko's set. Only thing that sticks out is the lack of broken tackles, but I can live with it.
I'm glad that you're enjoying the set, thanks for the feedback. Did you settle on 63 or 65 for user run blocking? Also, what are you using for CPU run blocking?