View Single Post
Old 03-30-2017, 03:40 PM   #72
The Striking Warrior
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA UFC 3 wishlist thread

Hey everyone. New to this forum, got EA UFC 2, Loved the first, getting WiFi set up tomorrow and I bought the console and I have a TV. So, soon I will be online slugging it out with ya'll. Looking forward to it. Here's some ideas:

Idea number one: (Inspired by another UFC fans post from a diff. forum): Tournaments. At the very least, let the reason be to honor the MMA's of old.

Idea number two: i even loved career mode in UFC 1 because I wanted to fight and climb ranks. A deeper involvement in career mode would be great. Surprise us, EA.... cool stuff happening, press conferences where we can choose different responses from a list of options, kinda like KOTOR or something.. Charitable events even lol.. I heard UFC 2 career mode had some new additions like family showing up, injuries.. that's awesome. I love EA UFC, but imagine us feeling like UFC newcomers, fighters, and champions outside of the cage, too... Cutscenes or whatever.

Idea number three: Definitely allow Knockout mode online.

Idea number four: Maybe a mentor/mentee feature where we can choose a mentor from the UFC ranks or a mentor can choose us, and they help us get our fight game up and teach us some of their moves, or allow us to spar with them.

Idea number five
: Fighting Styles. I've heard fighting styles and stances are not authentically represented in this game. If that hasn't been addressed by the patches, can we please fix that?

Idea number six: They can create fabricated MMA fighting orgs in UFC 3, and have us fight them, representing UFC. This is similar to tournament. But imagine being a UFC fighter, on a team, accepting a fight from some other org, and then you fight them in a ring or their cage or something. It might be a cool feature, but this may be more UFC 4.

Idea number seven: I know a lot of people cry about things, and this game must be fair for all, AND IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE EVERYBODY. But maybe having a most balanced game so the beginner, die-hard MMA fighter, and everyone in between can play. Or maybe an "Easy Mode" for people who aren't so dedicated to the sport, but want to get in and bang without complicated control issues. Knockout mode might be the answer to this.. Idk.

I'm going to stop here, but I will add more.

Thanks everyone.

Last edited by The Striking Warrior; 03-30-2017 at 03:42 PM.