Old 03-31-2017, 12:58 AM   #9
patriot9
Rookie

patriot9's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Don't buy 50 pack bundles...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dag_BoomStick
So yeah I decided to buy one on the first day to just fill out my collections. That one went okish. Got maybe 3 golds out of it and plenty of doubles to flip for some more packs. I'm not buying players until the market settles down. With the stubs I made back I bought a 10 pack and some flashback packs. Got a couple golds and a diamond equipment that I sold for 50k+. So I figured I'd buy another 50 bundle. Opened all of them and outside of a couple gold equipment not one gold player and obviously no diamond players while a few of my friends who have been buying 10 packs have a couple diamond players. Is it just me or are the odds for the 50 bundle worse. Or are odds of diamond and even golds lower this year
Agree I bought the $99.99 pre order digital deluxe and ended up with what I consider far less than the $200 value they claim with this bundle. To make it worse I bought the 50 pack bundle and the 5 flashback bundle. So out out of the 90 plus packs Gerrit Cole was my best player and Diamond Leg Guards catchers gear was my best equipment pull. I guess it's a total crap shoot. I did get some Rookies and decent flashbacks but nothing earth shattering. I'm just glad the servers are better.