View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017, 12:24 PM   #7
Mav3rek7
Rookie

Mav3rek7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: starting new franchise dilema

As someone with the same dilemma, I feel for you man. I don't like to sim anything because I want to have the control over every aspect. If a guy plays horrible I want it to be because I suck. Or if a low rated player is having an insane year, I want it to be because I was able to get him to that point. Simming any game feels dirty to me (except spring training). I've been through times where I am dominant with a pitcher, but sim a game and he gives up 6 runs in 1 1/3 innings. Or I'm killing it with a batter, but sim a few games and hes in a 0-25 slum.

Anywho...

I've been long searching for a happy medium and haven't found one yet. Quick Counts was close, but it just didn't quite feel right. I usually end up getting somewhere around May and then either lose interest or start a new franchise because that one is stale. First world problems, I know. Hope you find a solution that feels right for you! I know I'd love to get 10 years into a franchise, just don't have the time to do it and I have a million other games to play that interest me.