View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 09:41 AM   #1
Housh123
Banned

Housh123's Arena

OVR: 0
Its funny how this is a totally different game for post players

I like coming on here and reading problems people are having and thinking of ways they can be fixed.

With that said it seems like EVERYTHING done patch wise all year has been to tweak the game for guards and guards ONLY. Example is that poll that asked if steal success was at an acceptable level. That poll ended around 50% for each option. I think that poll needed a separate caveat where you could denote what position you played mostly. Because reaching in is at a level that is so bad that as a post scorer I can run park for 3 hours straight and may only play literally ONE game where my defender doesn't just reach on me every time I touch the ball. I understand lockdowns and rim protectors giving me issues but when stretch bigs are averaging 5-6 fouls on me in the park and getting 3-4 steals there is a problem. I played yesterday and all guys did was spam reach whenever I posted them up. Some guy literally fouled me 6 times. Still gave up 4/4 but the game took over 20 mins and he ripped me 4 times.

I hope 2k keeps listening to the community in their games. I know the steal success in the post is so high because guards shouldn't have to worry about automatically giving up 21 when they are against a big man but there has to be a better way to make this work. I honestly think I won't play park again because of this. Like every game my defender is finishing with 5 plus fouls. It's making my archetype worthless.

I mean idk if any of you guys ever had a rough park outing. But that's every time I play park. I always shoot well but against the most persistent reach spammers games take 20-30 mins and my man has a minimum for 4 fouls but the most a guy has fouled me is 8-9. I know most of you are saying just pass the ball and set screens but THATS WHAT I DO. Randoms don't know how to score!! I get passed the ball and go to set a screen and before I can set the screen most randoms pass me the ball right back. Then boom the reach spamming starts. It's kinda getting funny now because Guys are starting to get obnoxious and when I lose they send me messages calling me trash. It's gotten way worse since this new patch. Before I could set screens for guys to shoot and I didn't have to post up that much. Now guys are so trash at scoring that they are forcing me the ball. Even tho I'm finishing games at an average of 72% shooting it's not meaning jack because I'm losing the ball to reach spammers so much.

My problem is mostly 2s because on 3s I can usually find a guy to pass to when I know I'm getting Reached on. Also pro am is very good at calling fouls for spam reaching post players. Levels for those modes is still too high imo but they are tolerable. But 2s is unplayable and to me that's a big deal

Last edited by Housh123; 04-10-2017 at 09:50 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove