Re: Too many HR's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Out of curiosity:

What batting level are you on?
What batting interface are you using?
Any slider adjustments?
Are you playing a carryover save?

Please know I'm asking because I'm not seeing it either and I'm curious if there are any similarities between our settings.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I think Im considered a beginner level for hitting and I think its getting close to veteran. I'm on that Adaptive Difficulty dynamic thing...where it adapts depending on how you play? Is that what it is called?? Anyway...

All I changed in the sliders was I increased my contact and timing I think two notches up. 20 games,into my franchise now. Started out at rookie. I'm doing the directional swinging so maybe I should look into another batting method because I'm really having a hard time getting consistent hits. I'm not ashamed that I'm still pretty rotten in hitting and probably hitting like a beginner but I've always struggled hitting well in this game over the years so I don't mind adjusting the sliders to make it a little bit more enjoyable for me. I do tend to use that power swing a bit too much and I do the guess pitch a lot too. Maybe trying to change my method would be a good thing

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Last edited by GisherJohn24; 04-14-2017 at 10:18 AM.