Old 04-15-2017, 12:51 AM   #11
ChaseB
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Severe Server Issues Still Impacting MLB The Show 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxFan01605
Last year had a roll out that was just as widespread and nearly just as panned (In fact, I think how bad it was for 16 is, in part, why this year is doubly frustrating for those having issues).

Now, some of the issues are different in 17 and perhaps the fixes and compensation came a tad earlier (at least in terms of it impacting offline modes), but the issues in 16 were FAR from sporadic.

FYI, I'm only pointing that out because I feel we need to view the poor QA as a broader issue and not make it seem like an isolated situation (and certainly not to diminish this year's issues).

Now, I do understand some of the constraints the team faces and, to their credit, they are reliable when it comes to addressing most issues in time, but these last couple of iterations should, IMO, have someone inside looking closer at QA pre-release.
I don't remember last year lasting this long or being this erratic. Pretty much every sports games is a bit of a mess the first week, but this is on a different level this season.
Advertisements - Register to remove