View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 12:16 AM   #8032
Ren The Conqueror
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua_85
I really want Corey Davis at 8, but all indications seems like we're gonna take a freaking RB at 8. We will never get to where we want to go since we keep trying to mold our team with a 1970's blueprint.
I still like the concept of a three-down stud RB that can also pass protect and take on goal line and short yardage situations. There's still a place for that type of back in the NFL, but they do need to be able to read defenses and run out of different formations. As far as Corey Davis, I hope he slips to 24 :-). We do need more help in the secondary, especially at corner; corner is deep this year. We also need a nose tackle and a back to fill the void left my Murray. If Reggie can pull another rabbit out of the hat, we might have a shot at the Pats.

As for you, I hope you do get Corey Davis. He's gonna be a beast, and Cam could use another weapon. The Panthers are not that far off from that 15-1 season. I wish you guys the best. Running backs are also deep this year, and you could also use one.