View Single Post
Old 04-29-2017, 03:49 PM   #3577
Monty White
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by awffltony77
The first season of the Vikings CFM was without question the most fun I've had on this generation of consoles (this late in Madden '17's run is crazy). I play straight off the OP. Here are some house rules I use:
***OL Injury generator
***No user catch
***No Switch on Special Teams (coverage)
***I only use the same offensive play once per drive, no matter what
***A laundry list of other competitive maintenance rules gathered from a lengthy summary on Armors OP
***No "Backspin" on punts, ever. Its too easy after a while, and even if you don't get very good at it (and even if your Punter is horrid) you could roll out of bed blind and still be better at punting than the CPU. This can have a temendous effect on field position and thus, momentum and scoring ect....
***Auto Upgrade every 4 weeks
***3/1 in signing my own free agents, meaning I can re-sign 3 and franchise tag 1. And, I only get 2 tries to re-sign them, if they do not agree, I let them go and try to sign them in the off season
***No manipulating draft pick trades (which is way too easy cheezy on this game)

The current Roster update was used, and I turned all XP sliders to 0 until the season was over. After that I use default/100

While this is still a bit unfinished cosmetically, its a good snap shot of a wonderful 4 day weekend pounding out a CFM.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
Can I ask what the OL Injury Generator is?

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk