View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 07:16 PM   #342
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Switch/WiiU)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
Wow. Haven't seen it under $50 on there in 2 months. Someone goofed up

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Yeah, it was literally right after I started looking. It was actual Amazon Warehouse, not a 3rd party. But got here with free prime shipping and all. I have a set of nfc tags on the way, just so I can get the classic Zelda outfits, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aukevin
I had one roll into the water on me last night that I lost. But I did that method in the YouTube link and was able to get the three star fragments in five tries. One time no star fell that I saw and the other field time was when it rolled into the water. It may not have even taken me 20 minutes, it was a really easy process, not really a grind at all at all. It was much more of a grind getting the dragon parts that I needed.
That video was awesome. I went 4/5 in 20 minutes, with one plunking directly in the water lol. I feel cheap, but alas, my armors will be complete.

Off topic, but I no longer fear the castle, etc, even with regular arrows. I took down all Guardians etc, except the Lynels, with ease. Just taking your time with eye shots on the Guardians makes a world of difference.

That said, this is my game of the ever, lol. Best of all time.