View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 04:23 AM   #21
Ampking101
Pro

Ampking101's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Post-draft: What team intrigues you most for M18?

I always love my Falcons and this year is no different. Although I wish we had done more this draft getting Takkarist McKinley who is very similar in style to Vic Beasley will be nice to play around with packages and whatnot. Include the addition of Dontari Poe (who while suffering as pass rusher since his injury is still a great run stuffer) and Jack Crawford, the Falcons defense should be fun to take to task.

As for who the team I'm most interested in now simply because of draft picks? Easily the Chargers. First round of the draft they take who in my opinion was the best wide receiver coming out in Mike Williams, then they take one of the best linemen in the draft with Forrest Lamp with their second pick. Then in the 3rd round they take another solid lineman in Dan Feeney. So they picked up two projected 1st rounders and a projected 2nd rounder in the first 3 rounds at big positions. Add in Hunter Henry, Keenan Allen, and Melvin Gordon and that defense is insane. Then add on top of it the second year with Joey Bosa, their solid young linebacking corps, and the fact that they already have a top flight CB. They immediately jump to the top of my Madden list.

Advertisements - Register to remove