View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 08:57 AM   #199
SteelD34KC
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders

Ok so after several redrafts, and trying different games and my XBone well boning me. I found it had a bad hard drive.

Replaced it. Redrafted but did something very different then I usually do. Not sure if I want to keep it or do another draft.

I do know these sliders are it though.

EDIT : Need a vote/advice here : I drafted a team of just absolute youngsters, Im talking all the 20 year olds and 21 year olds I could find. So there is some talent, like Jalen Ramsey, Dieon Jones at FS, Keanu Neal, Ezekiel Elliott etc. But for the most part more then half the team is sub 80s.

Then I drafted again, and this time I was like eff this just going to draft, maybe make 2 or 3 trades at most. I picked up Khalil Mack, Jadaveon Clowney, Leonard Williams and Sheldon Rankins on the defensive line. An ode to the Steel Curtain right there. Picked up Dieon Jones for FS, had to give up half my draft picks for Keanu Neal. Traded for Eli Apple and Reshard Robinson (neither of them WOW, but hey two 6'1" 200lbs corners). Got Reggie Ragland moved to the outside, traded for Jaylon Smith to man the middle and then drafted Cravens for the other outside spot. Got Travis Frederick and Zach Martin to the man the middle, then got my two rookie Tackles in Decker and Conklin.

Basically what team should I play? I really want to see if my DLine can mask the terrible corners I have. But I really like Jalen Ramsey. I dunno.

Last edited by SteelD34KC; 05-08-2017 at 10:01 AM.