View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 09:53 AM   #212
SteelD34KC
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders

So I love your sliders, but having a hard time figuring out what team to use. Literally 35 games + played with your sliders, with about 10 different fantasy draft teams!!

Im probably 25 and 10 or so in all those games.

Its been mainly teams that Ive built through working the system. And I thought to myself, why not fantasy draft, limit yourself to 1 trade on each side of the ball. Then once those trades are done go back and give up more to those teams for the trade. Because most likely I was going to take a young player from them.

So I did it, played my first game, and lost.

Here is my roster:

QB Jared Goff
HB Ezekiel Elliott
HB2 CJ Prosise
FB Any Janovich
WR Michael Thomas (Trade)
WR2 Robby Anderson
WR3 Tyler Boyd
TE Hunter Henry
TE2 Maxx Williams
LT Taylor Decker
LG Ali Marpet
C Ryan Kelly
RG Shaq Mason
RT Jack Conklin

LE Joey Bosa
DT1 Leonard Williams (Trade)
DT2 Michael Pierce
RE Danielle Hunter
LOLB Myles Jack
MLB Su'a Cravens
ROLB Darron Lee
CB1 Jalen Ramsey
CB2 James Bradberry
CB3 Cyrus Jones
FS1 Dieon Jones (Moved from MLB)
SS Keanu Neal

So I got to the end of the draft and had Vernon Butler (78 Ovr Rookie DT) and Malcolm Butler (75 Ovr Rookie WR). Looking around I knew I wanted a big number 1 WR so I traded with the Colts. Gave them my number 1 this year, my number 2 and 3 next year. They went for it. Then went back and gave them Malcolm Butler, this years 4th and next years 4th for there 6th and 7th.

Then, sorry Ren had to do it, traded with the Raiders to get Leonard Williams who I think highly of. Gave them this years 2nd, next years 1st and Vernon Butler. Then basically the rest of my good picks this year and next plus a backup they looked like they needed.

So jumped into the first game after setting all my numbers, equipment, depth and all. And man what a game.

It ended 24 to 23. The Redskins kicking the game winner and leaving 4 seconds for me, which I couldnt do anything.

I started the game with Goff going 1 of 7. Then finally got a nice first down and the canned animations get me next play. It looks like Michael Thomas has gotten off the press coverage, is at least a yard past the CB. But when I throw it up over his left shoulder the canned interception animation starts. Nothing I can do, have no control, get picked off.

Few drives later though Zeke dashes 70 yards for a TD with what looked like absolutely perfect blocking.

They continue to kick field goals and its 7 to 6 as I drive up the field. They call a dropback zone I guess, because Prosise was WIDE open in the flats, I mean the CB and Safety on his side were in the endzone, and I was on like the 30. Anyway, quick pass to Prosise and he runs it into the endzone. 14 to 6.

They roll up with another Field Goal. 14 to 9. I roll up with a field goal, 17 to 9. They get another field goal, back and forth it goes, 17 to 12.

The next drive was full of redicilous pass's by Brock, my secondary was making him look like an All Pro HOF candidate. TD, fail on the 2pt conversion, 17 to 18.

I drive down and get a field goal, they drive down and get a field goal. Now 20 to 21. With two minutes I drive to within a 55 yard field goal and Will Lutz shows off that stronk leg making it 23 to 21 with 1:11.

They have all 3 time outs and with a combination of amazing pass's and runs, completely confuse me. A holding call goes my way, then there second RB goes 20 yards to get them back in range. They kick, 24 to 23, 7 seconds left.

I throw a hail mary and get intercepted. Lose the game.