View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 01:08 AM   #23
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: MLamm's WWE Universe

Welcome to Smackdown Live! Tonight is the last show before BackLash, this Sunday on the WWE Network! Tonight, AJ Styles, who hasn't been seen since losing his number 1 contender's bout will address the WWE Universe! Plus, American Alpha go up against The Ascension to find out who will face the Uso's for the Tag Team Gold this Sunday. The Perfect 10 Tye Dillinger, Sami Zayn, Randy Orton, and more!

AJ Style's song plays and he enters the ring. He grabs a mic and looks very pissed off.

"You know, I've been so embarrassed losing to that washed up Kane that I haven't even been able to show my face around here. I sat at home for weeks, asking how did I lose that match? What did I do wrong? I lost sleep at night! And you know what? Then I realized something. I didn't do anything wrong! In fact, I didn't even lose that match! It was that no good LOSER Sami Zayn! He broke up my pin after hitting the Styles Clash, and then distracted me as I was blindsided by Kane! You put me in a match with Kane 10 times and 10 times I pin him flat on his back. I've got a bone to pick with Sami Zayn. And no, it won't be tonight. In fact, it'll be this Sunday. That's right, little Vince JR has approved it, and I will be teaching that punk Sami Zayn a very valuable lesson this Sunday.... Don't mess with the phenomenal one!"

Match 1: American Alpha vs The Ascension | Number 1 Contender's Match

These two tag teams face off as the winner will face the Usos this Sunday for the Tag Team Championship. The Ascension have some momentum as they beat Breezango last week, and should have won the previous week if not for a mental lapse of judgement. Meanwhile, American Alpha look like a well-oiled machine here as they tear apart The Ascension. Gable and Jordan take turns suplexing Konnor and Viktor all over the mat. Their match finishes the same way American Alpha's match finished last week; with the Grand Amplitude.

Spoiler

Natalya vs Charlotte

Charlotte made a bold claim last week as she challenged Becky Lynch to a match for this Sunday at BackLash. She says that she will start her undefeated pay-per-view streak on SDL this Sunday, and Becky will be her first victim.

Charlotte and Natalya work eachother back and fourth as each look to submit one another. Charlotte's athletic ability really helps her as she works Natalyas legs, which helps her prevent Natalya from turning her over into the sharp shooter. A moonsault followed by the Figure 8 secures Charlotte a much needed victory.

Spoiler

Match 3: Aiden English vs Tye Dillinger

These two faced off against eachother two weeks ago with Tye coming out on top. Aiden is still looking to make his splash into the singles division, and he now has a chip on his shoulder. Both guys look good as they exchange blows, including a big superkick from Dillinger, one which Aiden was barely able to kick out of.

Later in the match, Aiden English manages to flip over Dillinger as Dillinger was setting up for a big powerbomb, and English connects on the Whirling Dervish for the 3 count.

Spoiler

Match 4: Jinder Mahal vs Sami Zayn

Sami Zayn looks to make a statement tonight after hearing the news of his match vs AJ Styles this weekend at BackLash. Zayn shows off an impressive display of offense as Jinder tries to work Zayn's upper body and neck area. Zayn is about to set up for the Helluva Kick, but Jinder throws the ref in front of the way! Zayn then hits an exploder suplex.

Spoiler

Main Event: Randy Orton vs Erick Rowan

This is a tune-up match for the WWE Champion Randy Orton as he faces an opponent who is bigger than him, Erick Rowan. Randy Orton puts on an absolute clinic against Rowan. After he hits an apron DDT on Rowan, the lights go out, and Kane's music plays! Pyrotechnics go off on the ramp, and Orton is awaiting Kane to come out, but he never does. The lights go on and Rowan looks to attack Randy from behind as he pushes him off the ropes, but Orton hits the RKO out of nowhere! He pins Rowan for the victory.

As he pins Rowan and his music plays, the lights go out again. This time the pyro goes off on the apron of the ring! Still no sign of Kane, the show ends with Randy Orton holding the belt in the ring, looking around as the pyro goes off around him.

Spoiler