Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujer
Hey Jarodd,

I got a game in last night. Lost big to the cards. They have good corners and smothered my poor wr.
I am on default blue

A few notes;
1. I like the human run game. I think the threshold at 70 allows blockers to get get in position. My ypc was around 4 which is reasonable. A few 10 yard gains and some stuffs. I like it.

2. Ai completion ratio was down which is good. The ai qb can still pin point the passes a lot, and the ai receivers have their fair shares of spectacular passes.

3. Human wr´s tend to drop too many passes but my receivers suck so there is that.

4. My biggest problem is still sacks and qb pressure. The rams d line should dominate with aaron donald (99 ovr), Michael Brockers (90 ovr), Robert quinn (high 80´s over) and william heyes (mid 80´es). But I got one sack where i switched to AD mid play and got a sack. Pursuit/awareness sucks in madden.

5. Intentional grounding. The ai constantly chugs the ball away in what would normally be blatant intentional groundings. Anyway if this is the price we have to pay for more reasonable completion percentage i will take it.

6. I super sim FG to get some realism in the stats here. Cardinal kicker was 3-3 indoors on 50+ fg (long of 56) which seems lame. Will that be the case if I play the fg tries?

liking the flow with the new updates. Good job!
Yeah you feel it when you go up against teams with good DBs especially if your WRs aren't too good.

I'm glad the running game felt better to you. I know that was one of your biggest issues.

Yeah there completion percentage is definitely down. I'm not really having too many issues with human drops but I have decent WRs.

I'm getting a good amount of sacks per game. The push isn't realistic but the AI QB seems to just give up a few per game regasrdless..

Yeah the AI QBs so seem to throw it away a lot. They seem to do that when coverage is good. If they would force the ball we would get more chances at batted passes or INTs.

The AIs are still good with there FG accuracy but they do miss a few 50 plus graders sometimes..

Keep me posted on your games.