Old 05-23-2017, 09:24 PM   #861
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinbenjamin187
Yeah it was pretty much from launch to end of last year, although as i said me and my friend were trading expiring contracts for 1st and 2nd round picks so we had 7-8 1st rounders...we are working on a way to prevent this in Madden 18 when it comes out if they haven't fixed trading.

When we came back 2 months ago the first thing i noticed was the USER Acc, where before we were on 0-1 putting up 500 yard passing games with ease. As i said in the last post as i rewatch my INTs i see the receiver i should have went too but the pressure forced a bad decision from me the player, mixed in with a madden under pressure throw. As angry as i get with the game sometimes i love playing madden on the hardest settings and know it just takes time to adjust and improve.
Yeah from October to February the game was bad when the broke the accuracy making the passing game easy. I stop playing the game. It still took me a while to get back into after they fixed it in February but I'm back fully into it now. These settings should last us until 18..
Advertisements - Register to remove