View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 01:45 AM   #902
kelvinbenjamin187
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
The black set was basically the best setup I could come up with in order to have balanced games for myself personally. Yeah the CPU had had games where they are breaking tackles like you are saying but I've also stuffed there rushing attack in other games.

But yeah my DBs are actually able to knock passes out of the WR hands a couple times a game. It's not great but it works out for me. If those things are annoying to you just make a few small adjustments to the USER tackling by raising it 5 points, lower the CPUs runblock down 5 points and maybe drop the CPUs catching down 5-10 points. Those small changes should help but keep the game competitive.
I assumed that was case lol. I'm at 7-7 in my season now, which is about where i feel like i should be. I don't like the change the sliders too much during the season and the broken tackles do keep the games close which i want to keep its just so damn annoying sometimes when you are really locked in playing to win.

I would say the sliders feel fine as they are on the black set and the biggest issues i had were just User Acc which i used 7 for most of the season. So many factors in all of these games, one game i had a 265 3 TD rushing game, right into a 10 carries 4 yard game. So many match ups and factors that can make one slider setting feel really bad one game, then perfectly fine the next