Old 05-30-2017, 12:46 AM   #246
Ren The Conqueror
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik_JoKerr
@ Raider_Ren82 > Hey buddy what's going on, how've you been? Anyway I couldn't help but notice, but is there a reason to why you keep editing your All-Madden sliders? I'm just curious to know, as to why specific sliders go up and down every few days)weeks? Although I am still fairly new to the whole adjusting sliders on Madden NFL. To make a long story short, for many years I just selected​ a certain difficulty, played and had fun. Well with that being said, are there any All-Madden sliders on here that are stable and sorta somewhat complete. I really need to find, absolute pure simulation sliders for All-Madden so I can continue finishing my Connected Franchise.

kind regards,
-Majik
Fair question. I've been messing around a bit and I really like the final formula that I have for both sets. They are finalized as is. Word to the wise on the all-madden set, you will struggle against good teams. I'm currently getting trounced 28-10 at the half by the Falcons,but that includes a pick six. Game should be 21-13. I lost to the Saints 35-30 in week 1. I'm gonna finish the Falcons game tomorrow, and then I'll be interested to see how I fair against Tennessee and Baltimore respectively in weeks 3 and 4. I'll keep you posted.

I definitely like the 50 parity with the all-madden set. You have to play smart , and play several games. You'll see a variety of results. Minimum all-madden cheese, which is great.