Old 05-31-2017, 07:54 AM   #927
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinbenjamin187
Yeah another issue that isn't slider related much like the being down 2 scores under 4 minutes and the CPU is chewing the clock and running, hope they add better AI coaching decisions in 18.

I settled in on the black set with USER ACC 6 and CPU at 49 as i had a game where i held Carr/Stafford to realistic numbers...only to be shredded by Kevin Hogan who was a 67 overall. Not sure if that -1 helped on the CPU, but i just had too many pocket passing guys rolling out hitting 100% accurate passes on the run. Also most likely going to keep User tackling at 40 to help with the pinball machine running backs bouncing around for yards.
Weird thing is I haven't seen the CPU run the ball like that when they are down with a few mins left. They are passing like crazy on me. Double check and make sure the gameplay is on All-Madden on the main menu and franchise. I've heard that happens a lot on All-Pro.

Glad you made some good tweaks that are working out so far. Hopefully you won't have to make anymore tweaks.