Old 05-31-2017, 10:23 AM   #928
Feros Ferio 7
Rookie

Feros Ferio 7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinbenjamin187
Yeah another issue that isn't slider related much like the being down 2 scores under 4 minutes and the CPU is chewing the clock and running, hope they add better AI coaching decisions in 18.

I settled in on the black set with USER ACC 6 and CPU at 49 as i had a game where i held Carr/Stafford to realistic numbers...only to be shredded by Kevin Hogan who was a 67 overall. Not sure if that -1 helped on the CPU, but i just had too many pocket passing guys rolling out hitting 100% accurate passes on the run. Also most likely going to keep User tackling at 40 to help with the pinball machine running backs bouncing around for yards.
I read in one of the 18 details that's been out that the user can have some type of guidance for the AI. It sounded like we could almost give it our gameplan type setup so it learns how we play.

Here is the info from the release on details for gameplay in Madden 18.
Coach Adjustments: Customize the AI to fit your game plan and make situational changes to your strategy on the fly as the game demands it.

I hope this is the case as the AI play calling is the biggest issue in the game. The offense needs to know when to run or pass better and the QB needs to know what moments and matchups you need to force a throw into.

AI defense needs the most help as they need to read play types based on formations and motion. It gets too easy at times to read the coverage presnap based on certain formations. Maybe the defensive matchups will help with this.

Here is the details from the release on Gameplay in Madden 18.
Coach Adjustments: Customize the AI to fit your game plan and make situational changes to your strategy on the fly as the game demands it.

Last edited by Feros Ferio 7; 05-31-2017 at 10:33 AM.