Old 05-31-2017, 08:53 PM   #6
OhMrHanky
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: IMAV3RIQ - Exclusive MUT Squads info with Devs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
IMO, any User vs CPU player who talks about the lack of challenge from the CPU opponent would have use target passing as an equalizer.

U know, interestingly enough, I remember discussing sliders with a few people a few games ago. It could've been 16, but maybe it was 25 or 15. Either way, if u looked at anyone's sliders, they always put HUM QB ACC at 4-5 or something really low. And, there have been plenty of discussions on this. For me, with Matt Ryan, when I got to 43-45, I already saw poor throws. And, after discussing with some people, I realized why. I always used total control passing. And, lowering the acc slider completely screwed with total control passing. Lol. Not sure how many people ever noticed this, and whether it's still true for 17. But, when I talked to people, they mentioned that they never used total control, they just step back and throw, I guess. The trouble was, that I didn't want to throttle my pressure on the stick, u know? Lol. If I want to throw to the right, I hard stick to the right. If QB acc is at 43, or worse, at 4, this was an incompletion 100% of the time. But, I'm now thinking that even if this targeted passing is 'pressure sensitive,' I think I'll go for it for the challenge and for the extra control I like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk