View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 11:16 AM   #10
eric7064
MVP

eric7064's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Do Franchise Modes Have a Future? (Chat)

I do believe every sports game NEEDS to have an online franchise component that's parallel to the offline one. There's no excuse not too.

Only Madden has that. The Show is an extremely watered down and broken version of offline. 2k, NFL And fifa don't have one.

Everyone in the interview seems to be looking at online franchise as having full leagues. 30 users.

What about the 3-4 guys that want to play together? I feel that is more popular. Me and my buddies get 10+ seasons done in Madden. When MLB comes out we play 1 gm a series and are currently in year 6! Even with how horrible the mode is, there is nothing better then fighting for the division, free agents. Who can find the gem draft prospect. It's awesome. But nowhere near where it needs to be.

Lastly, for the guy who said who would want to play LF? Um me? Many would. Another thing I would love Is a combined RTTS where me and a friend could be the SS/2B for the franchise. Or PG/SF for 2k. QB/WR in Madden. Or even SS/FS.

How awesome would that be? Honestly. It's not all about full fledged 30 team leagues. Its about the 2-4 group of friends playing together in a shared franchise.