View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 04:24 PM   #16
howboutdat
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4
As someone who only plays in an online madden league( runs it) , i do feel sports games needs franchise modes.Plain and simple, both online and offline account for alot of people buying these games only for those reasons. They wouldn't buy it otherwise ,and thus would never even come close to trying out the card game modes , these companies want us all playing. They are the core of what got these games this far along and has helped sustain them over the years.*

One of the nice things about only leagues is, you can find one to fit what would work best for you. There are over 1000 leagues on Daddy Leagues to look thru. Some advance daily, every 48 hours, some 3 times a week some twice a week, etc. It just really boils down to finding one that works with your schedule. One of the things i always ask new people who come to ours looking for an opening is their availability and letting them know majority of league owners availabilities. Clear communication between and by all owners is the only thing that can keep a league moving so people are not getting bored and frustrated.* But trying to make online franchises pay more than 60$ to get all *the features for that year, is a bad idea. It will turn alot of people away for that reason alone.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel