View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 10:33 AM   #3658
jersam515
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazumonk
I take back anything nice I've said about these sliders with the all-madden difficulty setup I've been using. I feel after seeing/watching 11ish games, that I can finally make a full review of them. The computer simply cheats, and there's no getting around it. I've almost thrown my controller 2-3 times over the last couple of games, and my buddy was so angry that he was almost crying.

To put it simply, the computer offensive line is stupidly good. I'm playing with Detroit, so my D-Line isn't -that- great, but I instantly get blown back 4-5 yards on almost every run. I think I'm averaging something like 100+ yards a game with an 8-10 ypc given up. The D-line also gets no pressure, with Ziggy Ansah being walled by stupidly crappy OL. Even when I blitz, the cpu OL seems to pick up nearly all my blitzers with just 5 OL, and then throw a nearly perfect pass to an open OL because the game decided to injure my top 2 CBs earlier in the season. I've tried multiple games using both the 43 and 34... every defense and coverage/blitz I could try, but nothing seems to make any difference. It's just impossible for my team to stop the run or get any pressure.

That's not the worst part though. When we went to all-madden, I noticed that RBs and even some receivers started to juke and use ball carrier moves more. At first, I thought this would be fine, but now... I'm so tired of giving up 40+ runs because the RB or WR does a spin while running -STRAIGHT FORWARD- that causes my defense to go stupid and just stand there.

I will say this, my buddy is able to get more sacks than me, but his defense is supremely better with the Chargers. Even still, he'll go long, long stretches of games where he gets no pressure and the cpu just literally sits there for 5+ seconds in the pocket until some receiver reroutes and comes open.

We are pretty much stuck now in a situation where All-Pro is too easy for us and we are just sick of the All-Madden trash. I really don't know what I'll do. I've actually recorded all the games we've played up to this point. I'll see about uploading them and posting a link for anyone who is curious about the kind of trash we are facing. The first game or two isn't that bad, but after that, the cpu turns on the cheese factor to the nth level.

Here's a playlist with the two games I already have uploaded:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...j6_IAebPFXlPlV
Give either the set I posted a chance or a slight modification of them (that I am trying and liking) with all assists off. I have certainly not seen your problems with that set. Rather, I give up between 3.5 - 6.0 (tending towards 4.5) ypc and my pass defense rarely gives up even 300 yards.