View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 01:26 PM   #40
johnnyg713
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Madden NFL 18 Interview with Rex Dickson (SimFBallCritic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Actually I agreed with you before. It feels disconnected because sometimes it seems they add or address things just to say they addressed it, or to "shut us up" in a sense. Sometimes there's isn't much thought or effort put into the things we want or request.

I'm not saying that for everything, but for some things it seems that way.
You would definitely know more than me about this stuff. We're all still in wait-and-see mode but I just continue to look back at the madden 06-10 days and know what we have today is from these new devs. Was Ian a great dev? I mean he definitely had this community really involved but those promises and blogs he would put out were just a vision and let down a lot of people. I remember momentum and wr/db interaction blogs. Stuff didn't even make it into the game because it was extremely hard to develop. Thats a whole different story all together though.

But for me, I see this team actually getting things done. Is it all perfect? of course not. But I see madden finally being on par with other sports games, which is what I've always wanted.