View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 04:16 PM   #65
DeuceDouglas
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Madden NFL 18 Interview with Rex Dickson (SimFBallCritic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMrHanky
I think you're right on the gameplay, for sure. And, as a CFM guy, I still prefer better gameplay to more CFM options, so I'm all in on this. People aren't talking as much about the legacy issues being cleaned up, partially because we don't know all of them, I'd say. But, if they really did clean up 40+ as Rex says, that could've been all I needed to buy this game. Lol. But, frostbite on top of that should make animations and overall graphics better and more realistic. And, I will def try out the reticle passing. So, yeah, I'm looking forward to gameplay, bigtime.
Yeah, and I know a lot of people feel this way which is why going all-in on gameplay is a good move because for a lot of people it will greatly make up for what franchise might be lacking. I lie more in the middle where gameplay is what gets me to play and franchise is what keeps me playing. So as great as the gameplay might be, if the franchise experience can't keep up and keep me hooked I become disinterested because I'm not really playing for anything. I played a ton of 17 for the first couple months and enjoyed the hell out of it but it was mostly just Play Now games which is only fun for so long. I tried getting into a couple CFM's but it's just not an enjoyable experience.
Advertisements - Register to remove