View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 05:08 PM   #74
CleveCluby
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 18 Interview with Rex Dickson (SimFBallCritic)

I am a minority, I play strictly offline Franchise and play only Coach mode or play of the moment. So for myself, The addition of POTM was amazing for me. But the broken issues of the game when released such as punting, the kicking game, lockups and others took the joy of the game away.

After several patches, I really began to enjoy it again. But with POTM there are still lockup and freeze issues, especially after FG's. So for us old guy's that are not thumb jockey's, we thank EA for giving us the ability to have CPU vs CPU.. What a blessing. I get no lockups with that style of play.

For myself. I am content with the game as it is so the only things I would like to see is that they keep CPU vs CPU and fix POTM that don't freeze. I would love to see them implant a preseason that actually meant something and some scrub players that turned into players where you actually had to make a decision of who to keep and who to cut. I don't need any of the fancy gimmicks and any OL play is not of any use to me. I would just like to see the fundamental game play cleaned up and functions that are supposed to work actually do. I would like to see a few missed FG other than long ones. And I hope they keep and even improve the ability to edit ALL players at any time. One more thing for players like myself. I would love to see them give us the ability to change our game plans at any time or at least at half time. That would be awesome for POTM and CPU vs CPU players especially if you see it isn't working out.