Old 06-12-2017, 08:13 PM   #3679
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
Josh was going to PM u but u already let the cat out the bag..sorry work been killing me..

here is what I saw, again very small sample size..I left the scheme's untouched for my sample..first scheme was vert scheme..also used red zone game plan..what shocked me was the CPU called a four vert play a total of 7 times throughout the game..now compared to what I normally see this was a huge Plus..I also played against balance and can agree balance scheme by the CPU was very nice!

Defensively I saw a huge difference in play calling no where near the amount of cover 1 press bull****..I'm sold "so far" and for now unless something changes moving off CPU custom playbooks..which I been using for months..

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
No problem man; I was thinking of waiting but decided I'd rather have the feedback in the forum for all to see, so I am very happy you saw this and posted here. Sounds like your experiences are very much in-line with what I've been seeing with default playbooks.

I'd still like to bang-out a season or two before M18 drops. At the very least, if we have play-calling issues in Madden 18, at least we will have another tool at our disposal to use to try to rectify it.