View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017, 07:26 PM   #11
OhMrHanky
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Leaked madden 18 e3

Oh, this is the worst game ever!! I'm not buying!!! Lol. Just kidding. I do love the nitpicking sessions on the smallest of offscreen clips, though.

But, yeah, the blocking was a bit off. PVarck might be right. Maybe, that's the scheme. But, still, I've been wanting to see 'instant threat blocking' for years. And, with this one clip, it appears it's not in there. I'm still buying the game, FYI, but yeah, even in this little clip, it's tough not to judge that. I'd like a real NFL coach to chime in, honestly. Lol. U know? I mean, as PVarck is saying, u have an initial blocking scheme that you're going with. In the video game, u feel like the FB just HAS TO SEE the LB blitzing on the left. He's right in front of him. But, if his initial assignment is to come across the line and block to the right, maybe, even in real life, he's not going to pick up that blitz. In real life, things are moving so fast, u have to sprint to your assignment. But, it is totally frustrating. As a player, I notice the blitzing LB right away and u instantly assume your FB is going to pick him up, and then you'll search for blocks downfield after that and then WHAM!! No block 4 u!! Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove