Old 06-14-2017, 12:58 PM   #70
ODogg
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Leaked madden 18 e3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
Do you think it might have something to do with the same issues with the game year after year after year? I mean when people pay for a game riddled with legacy issues for years it's gets a little old and maybe that's why you see the same issues being discussed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
They'd rather blame the poster than EA/Tib

Nah in all seriousness it falls on def ears over here. People don't want to discuss the same issues over and over. It's better off taking it to twitter where devs can hear you, but it's not like it matters there either. The game is going to be what it is. If Tiburon decides to address something then just hope it's done properly.
I both agree and disagree with this post above..LOL. Because yes, seeing the same issues again and again also get me agitated BUT some things people don't like about Madden that they cite from year to year are not really issues but things they do not like about Madden.

In other words, yes it may or may not be a valid issue but Madden is going to always play a certain way and have a certain "personality" and if you don't like it in 2013 chances are you aren't going to like it in 2017 or 2021 so..

If you have a lot of issues with Madden that you continue to cite again and again and it never changes it may be time to ask if it's Madden that is going to change, or if it is you that is going to change when it comes to continuing to play Madden..

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven