View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 07:42 AM   #34
howboutdat
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden 18 Franchise PSA (Shopmaster)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphinx
If there's no logic behind the draft board it kinda makes it pointless. I mean if you have two RB's list one and two most of the time you aren't going to draft back to back RB's. It would seem like this was thrown in last minute to me, I might be wrong but I would almost rather it not be included than half baked.
Exactly! So they always saying, we dont want to add it and not fully blow it out..... yet they add stuff like this all the time half done.Opponents tendencies from last year, half azzed. Now this. So where people were excited to hear draft boards, now we start to find out the dark truth on it, its not gonna be that useful.Nice. Awesome job EA showing the 65% of your userbase, how much you really care about them.

The line of wanting to get nba live up to speed so the two can share features , when one gets one the other can, is bogus . Said same basic thing about Ignite engine - http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/...r-to-frostbite

That was 4 years ago, and did that ever happen? No. So basically taking a year off basically touching CFM ( outside of tuning regression ) so they can work on NBA Live, instead of hiring people for NBA Live with all the money EA makes. Sorry but there is no way im swallowing that bs and not being upset about it. People make every excuse under the sun for EA every year and quite frankly its gotten very very old. Last year franchise was supposedly a focus, yet it got same amount of new things as years past. This just is beyond frustrating at this point .

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel