View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 08:31 AM   #38
OhMrHanky
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 Franchise PSA (Shopmaster)

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
It came up with exactly nothing for CFM last year. The app does not count, as it was something that was supposed to be out at launch, but they couldnt get it finished by then, Probably because they only had 3-4 people working on it.

This is really just flat out ridiculous . All the money EA makes and they can not hire people to work on NBA Live? come the F on .

Yeah. I do wonder how many devs, in general, they have working on the game. We hear a few of the top 5 devs. But, I would think they have 20-30 that work on madden? I'm not sure how many it takes for a AAA title, but the fact it's a yearly title means more money to spend, so at the very least, they should have the same amount of devs that assassins creed has, or destiny, etc. But, now I'm thinking it's just the 4-5. Lol. And, yeah, the money EA makes across the board should allow for more. And, as people have mentioned working ridiculous hours. I totally believe and understand that, and that happens in gaming. GTA had issues with that, I recall, and may have been sued by employees? Lol. If they had more employees working in tandem on things, that should allow for less hours worked, personally. But, I mean, it is what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk