Old 06-15-2017, 12:25 PM   #19
SteelD34KC
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 Impressions from MoonlightSwami

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
this kinda makes me laugh.... have we not forever been telling them what we want to see in CFM? Yet still not getting alot of it. How about they focus on what they have already been told we want, then once that list is done move on to something like this and ask us what we want to see pulled from it..... man i dont understand people sometimes.
Yeah it makes no sense to say, hey we pulled people from CFM or other teams for the last 3 to 4 years to work on this 2 hour game mode where you will never play a NFL game and will only be able to advance it next year, MAYBE if people like it, but hey there are some things in there you might like in CFM so play it.

Sorry for the wall of text, but. I mean, thats what I feel like. Youve taken time, energy, resources away from a top played game mode.

I dunno, of course Ill probably buy Madden 18. I mean Madden 17 Im still playing. If theyve made some improvements to gameplay, great.

But to tell us straight up that CFM is where it needs to be?! A joke right there.