View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 02:38 PM   #80
Brightline
Banned

Brightline's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 Franchise PSA (Shopmaster)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
The run-around with CFM is just comical. A few years back it was the fact that not many people were playing it so we have to get people playing before we see significant improvements. Which then turned into more people playing it but if it was too hard for a 12-year old to enjoy it and come in, it's not worth making features any deeper or better. And now that we've arrived to that point, tons of people are playing it and the mode has been dumbed down enough for every user to be able to understand it and.....well you see NBA Live is coming back this year so we decided to take a year off and try to get their franchise up to speed. But the fact that they'll now be under the same architecture with a game that has been successfully running itself into the ground for the last ten years is supposed to now suddenly instill confidence and faith that "big, BIG things are coming?"

And then after all that you're likely going to come back next year and tell me that if I really want the mode to get better I have to start paying?

Ill tell you the truth. CFM is good enough in that its not really hurting sales and marginally improving the mode by making it deeper/more realistic doesnt make economic sense for them.