View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 12:59 AM   #9
Atax1s
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 18 - 10 New Things (iMAV3RIQ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyg713
I have to complain about the precision passing mechanic. You hype this brand new throwing mechanic but make it way too inconvenient to use. It's one thing if you make a mechanic hard but don't make it possibly penalize you if you chose to use it. Taking away the QB's mobility to avoid pressure. If you polled 100 madden players what stick the throwing reticule should be controlled with, I bet 99 would say RS. Use common sense, its like the team who designed it said "lets put it on the LS. What? RS? No. No too many sports games use the RS"

The whole point of it being mapped to the left stick is that it mimicked what happens in the NFL. Precision throws come from a clean pocket with feet set for most QBs. Throwing on the run shouldn't be as pin point. Throw in the fact that having played it, I can say that the line creates a better pocket, especially if you ID the mike, so you have time. It's purposefully designed that way and designed to have a steep learning curve. If you don't want to use it then you can still use the old precision passing. Complaining about it before you play with it is just silly.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports