View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 07:15 AM   #15
ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 18 - 10 New Things (iMAV3RIQ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atax1s
6 out of the 9 passes in that video were stationary passes from the pocket. Here's the thing. You don't have to activate target passing right away. You can roll out of the pocket and THEN hit L2 to bring up the primary. Again, the point of the precision passing is to emulate the rule in the NFL, not the outlier. Believe me, Brady, Rodgers, etc. are outliers.

Also, do you know how difficult it is from a dexterity standpoint to control both sticks AND hit the face button to throw it? Get it into your hands and you'll see why it makes sense the way they did it. How many times have people asked for a skill gap. This mechanic introduces that.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
No I understand that, but an alternate way to make users stay in the pocket when using target passing is to make sure only the "outliers" can do it, by adding a massive accuracy penalty for throwing with target passing while moving UNLESS the quarterback is truly elite (and making the ball have a more random trajectory, so it can't be figured out and exploited). I mean, there is more than one way to make users stay in the pocket using target passing besides completely removing the possibility.

Last edited by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞; 06-16-2017 at 07:17 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove