Old 06-18-2017, 08:53 PM   #34
OhMrHanky
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Are the Dev Blogs Already Spoiled?

Quote:
Originally Posted by goillini03
Things that work, but very few of the items you listed are wow factors for me. Coaching adjustments and WR/DB interactions are all that I think will be huge leaps forward. I am not sure the move to frostbite will be this great leap. I did not feel like there was much of a difference in FIFA.

Really? I play FIFA all the time, and 16-17 was huge leap, imo, gameplay and graphics. While Fifa technically always looks about the same (gameplay camera is zoomed out, so I miss some details, here), the overall animations are extremely smooth. They took away some of the ball tethering, players feel more 'free' which makes midfield play totally different. The ball physics are on point. The close ups look more realistic (frostbite), and just overall, the gameplay is excellent. I think the gameplay might be missed if u don't regularly play, but while 16 to 17 might not be the greatest jump, ever for Fifa, I think it's pretty close, and/or it's the best jump forward because the overall gameplay control is tighter than it's ever been with more player 'freedom' than ever. For those reasons, I'm looking forward to see if madden made enough of a transition with frostbite. I'm hopeful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk