Old 06-19-2017, 04:15 AM   #161
lareka
MVP

lareka's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Leaked 5v5 gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob. D
I like the lighting, arenas and the graphics are solid. However characters still animate like Live 14. Yes EA has come a long way but the issues with the passing and character movement are a buzz kill.

Everyone has already said what I want to say about the passing. IMO Its just bad and unrealistic in Live. The same passing animation is used too much.

• Why does curry look like he is throwing a bullet pass when Zaza is so close.
  • Look at his arm almost around fling around his head. Zaza makes the exact same pass in an entirely different situation (Moving vs Standing).
  • With no proper footplanting, Zaza clearly travels after receiving the ball and passing it back

• Passing with no penalty? Just floating the ball around

I haven't even got into the overall weird movement from the players. Still going to try the demo but man im not impressed.
LOL man I noticed that too. The ball is flying everywhere without any resistance. They have to address that lol. Otherwise it's not basketball, something else.

Also did you notice how long does it take for Curry to release his shots ??? He releases his shot in mili seconds in real life. That should be adressed too
Advertisements - Register to remove