Old 06-19-2017, 12:02 PM   #3700
tdawg3782
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamagate
As a long time Madden player I want to express how liberating it is to just play on default and not have to worry about constantly adjusting sliders. I have probably had more fun with this years Madden than ever, with the possible exception of 04 which was when I first got into the series (not saying that it was a better game just that I had more fun with it).

Still, there is one thing that still bothers me and that is my tendency to throw 1-2 picks pretty much every single game, even with a really highly rated QB. The thing is, I can accept responsibility for about half of those picks as just being bad decisions by me, but the other half are plays where I'm just left wondering how the heck I'm supposed to have avoided it. Example from my last game, I threw a 5 yard bullet pass to my TE in the endzone. There was a defender 2-3 yards behind him and I threw the ball to the other side, yet the defender leaps like superman in front of my TE and snatches the ball. I'm fine with this kind of thing happening once in a while but it seems to happen too often, although it might just be me making bad reads.

Anyway, my question is this. If I reduce the CPU interception slider, will it just reduce the CPU players ability to catch the football or will it make them worse at playing the pass in general? Because I just want to reduce the number of interception, not make it easier to complete passes.
It's what Josh said. Don't play with the sliders. Just try hard to not make that throw. It's easier learning that then trying to fix with sliders.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Operation Sports mobile app