Old 06-19-2017, 01:10 PM   #36
OhMrHanky
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Are the Dev Blogs Already Spoiled?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
I'll definitely agree with graphics, but from the footage shown so far, animations appear to be mostly the same. Hopefully we'll see more this week that changes my opinion.....

Yeah, I agree on this. I'm seeing the frostbite better graphics, and I've seen some smoother animation transitions, but I have to admit, some of the footage does look quite similar to 17. Lol. Until we see more video, it's hard to know. And, I'll definitely say it's always difficult to 'feel' the difference even with good videos, so this is going to continue to be hard to tell.

Now, if we see some 2 min videos with more quality footage, maybe seeing multiple plays that show off better animations, that would be nice.

I'm buying, anyways, and looking forward to the targeted passing as a completely new challenge to the game. But, as much change as I felt in FIFA 17 with frostbite, so far I'm not seeing it so much in madden. But, again, limited videos. A lot of people that played at ea play seem to say it feels better, so I'm hopeful, anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk