View Single Post
Old 06-24-2017, 08:21 AM   #1148
SteelD34KC
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Man so I thought, you know what would rock? A steel curtain esque defensive line.

I paid for it of course with my offense being just decent. My LB's are all rookies , as are one of my corners, one of my safeties.

So I go into week 1 against the Dak led redskins. With Mack, Donald, Cox and Clowney on my line I was sure I would get pressure, and hold the run.

But nope.

Dak was a laser throwing for over 250 yards and 2 TDs.

There running back gashed me continously, mostly to the outside. My two safeties Keanu Neal and Landon Collins each had 13 total tackles. But alot of those were past the line of scrimmage.

My DLine got zero pressure except for one time when my rookie DE Ogbah broke through for my only sack.

My CB's played well, except on slants where they were just punished.

I lost Anthony Brown for 4 weeks, week 1 to a neck injury. So salt in the wound redskins.

Could not run the ball myself, literally stuffed over and over again. My passing game was good when i wasnt throwing picks. I threw 2 this game, both my fault.

A shining spot was Tyreek Hill as my 2nd WR, broke out for 5 catches and 114 yards with our only TD of the game.

Lost 31 to 7.

Red sliders.