Old 07-07-2017, 08:36 PM   #543
SteveFBC
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbeaver
Database pages seem to work with some devices but not with others. Anyway, can see them now.

Here's the big question. Do these settings change the way the CPU builds up in their own third? I have stopped playing FIFA because in front of their own goal the CPU tends to try to play chess (didn't even bother buying 17).

The question may sound weird. One way to answer it would be a video of a full match. I have found plenty of highlights in this thread, but a full match would show CPU buildup better.

Thanks!
I have noticed they tend not to do this so much since implementing the CTT's, also I use Matt10's Community Sliders (with Acceleration set to 50/50) which may have played a big role in stopping this annoying trait they had.

I did a full match upload to show the community sliders in action, not the CTT settings though - the video is below (some video issues early on but they got fixed quickly) and the CPU gets the ball forward without too much nonsense for the most part...the full slider set is in the description below the video (when watched on Youtube)

https://youtu.be/OVQY_zTa_1I