View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 01:19 AM   #89
ManchesterUnited
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2k16 PS4 Rosters for 2017-18 Season (in the works)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhrangerfan0809
Update uploaded. This is all based off of Jumpman's most recent update, by the way (I forgot to post that I was downloading it after he posted it). Anyway, few changes as far as transactions and I added the following players:

Malcolm Miller, Toronto Raptors
P.J. Dozier, Los Angeles Lakers

also replaced the old Lonzo Ball with a new one that has an updated appearance based on what he looks like in the Summer League. I also plugged in the correct contract info for him after I added him to the roster.

File Name: 2k18
Username: Mavsfan10

ALSO

I worked a bit today on a 2018 Draft Class that would go well with this roster in MyLeague. This is based off of one of the more popular 2018 draft classes that I downloaded several months ago. I went back through it, removed players who ended up in this year's draft class and added ones that were missing. I also rerated a lot of prospects based on their draft stock as of today. I tried not to spend more than 5 minutes on each player so that I could get to as many players as possible, so players should be *generally* accurate, but not as accurate as the draft prospects I created for this year's draft (which took about 25 minutes per person). It is not complete, but I have included the top 22 draft prospects as ranked by Draft Express, so while incomplete, you could still use it today for your MyLeague as it will still have the best players in the draft. It is available for download now as well.

File Name: 2018
Username: Mavsfan10
This is the problem I ran into as well! Good to see there's an updated one now! Perfect